Contributions for oral and/or poster presentations are invited. Abstracts of a maximum of one A4 page should be submitted online using this template by 6 March 2018. Figures and references are permitted.
Poster and oral submissions will be judged during the conference by a panel arranged by the conference organisers.
Two cash prizes sponsored by Mirion (Camberra) Ltd. available for the winners of best student poster presentations.
Three cash prizes will be available for the best student oral presentations kindly sponsored by the IOP Nuclear Physics Group and SUPA.
Click here to submit an abstract
Guidelines for abstract file preparation (see template above)
- Length: 1 A4 page including all figures, text and references
- File format: .pdf and .docx
- Page layout: A4 paper (N.B. not US Letter), 25mm margins, no page numbers or running heading/footers
- Font: 11pt Arial
- Title: include the full title in the submission file, do not use all caps
- Authors and affiliations: include full names of all co-authors and corresponding affiliations, with presenting author underlined
- Abstract text: single line spaced
- Abstract figures/references: include an informative caption for any figure, scheme, or illustration in your abstract. Note that abstracts may be reproduced in black and white, so check any colour figures to be sure they remain intelligible in greyscale
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Enter your abstract title in title case, please do not use capitals
- Indicate whether the work is predominantly student work
- Indicate the presenting authors gender - this will be used for data monitoring purposes only
- Select the presenting author
- Enter co-author(s) details if applicable (fields marked with * are mandatory)
- Enter your abstract in plain text - maximum 200 words. Please include references within the main text submission. References should be numbered.
- If including a figure, please note that the abstract book may be reproduced in black and white, so check any colour figures to ensure they remain intelligible in greyscale.
- Review your submission and select submit
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission until the abstract submission deadline.
Click here to edit your abstract
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.